Access Ministries exists to facilitate Christ-centered opportunities for individuals with special needs and their family. Parent's Night Out is a time when caregivers can enjoy time off while Access Ministry provides a safe and fun filled night for individuals with special needs and their siblings. All participants must be 17 years old or younger.
Join us for an evening when caregivers enjoy time off while Access Ministry provides a safe and fun-filled night for individuals with special needs and their siblings (ages birth-17 years old).
- Check-In at 5:30pm in our Early Childhood area, located on the lower level of the Worship Center, by 1979 Coffee, at the Rockrimmon Campus (290 E Woodmen Road 80919).
- Light snacks will be provided for students throughout the night (if allergies are noted in registration, then special snacks will be provided)
- If any of your children have had a history of seizures, please fill out the Seizure Action Plan. Email email@example.com if you need a copy of this form to fill out.
- This month's theme is "Puppy Party!" We will be watching the movie, “101 Dalmatians- Live Action,” rated G. This is an optional activity for participants and there will be other activities going on concurrently. If you would like for your child to not participate in the movie time, please let Emily Emerson know via e-mail, or let the Greeter know during check-in.
- There will be therapy dogs in a room for the night. This will be an optional activity for kiddos to visit with them. If you would like for your child to not participate, please let Emily Emerson know via e-mail, or let the Greeter know during check-in. If you have concerns regarding allergies, please let Emily know ASAP.
Sign-up to Serve
Sign up now!