Work Crew will be in the kitchen coming along side the Young Life staff to prepare and serve the meals as well as setting and clearing tables.
The cost is $40 to cover transportation up to camp, but then all other camp expenses are covered. The payment will be due at the time of registration.
You must be 14 years or older to participate in Work Crew. Work Crew is designed for High School Students and Student Community Group Leaders.
Here are a few additional things you should know -
Come prepared to work hard as we serve meals throughout the weekend. It will be a weekend of getting up early and working hard, but we will also have some time to have fun and hang out as a group.
- Check-in: Friday, April 22 at our Rockrimmon Campus Gym at 3 pm
- The vans will be leaving promptly at 4 pm, so please make sure you are on time.
- Return: Sunday, April 24 at our Rockrimmon Gym between 3-3:30 pm.
Group Me: Make sure your student joins the Group Me for Work Crew HERE. Helpful info will be communicated through here leading up to camp!
- We will be riding in vans together.
- You will need tor bring a dinner with you for the drive up on Friday. All other meals are provided during the weekend.
- We will start Friday night right away with a mandatory work crew training in the dining hall once we get to camp.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Bedding and pillow– campers will be sleeping on bunk beds, but no bedding/pillow will be provided.
- We suggest bringing a sleeping bag and pillow in a trash bag with your name on it to keep it clean on the ride up.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Towel – not provided by the camp
- Warm Clothes
- Closed toed work shoes
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Swim Suit (girls - one piece only... and boys too)
- Packed dinner for Friday Night
- Card or board games
Registration closed on Thursday, April 21, 2022