Education for a Lifetime will be speaking with parents to help educate and equip them in connecting with their students and communicating about high-risk behaviors.
They will also be speaking on:
- Understanding and connecting with teen culture
- Pressures teens face
- Communicating with your teenager
- Adolescent brain development Importance of the parental relationship
- Consequences of sexual activity
- Benefits of teaching sexual risk avoidance
Childcare will be available.
Registration opens on Saturday, February 2, 2019