Quality children's programming is provided for Woodmen ministries that have requested childcare for scheduled on-campus events.
- We request a 48-hour advanced notice to adequately staff for your child's safety.
- Childcare is offered for children ages birth through age 11 for special events and WoodmenU Programming.
- Our Midweek programs are offered for children Birth through 5 years old.
- When your child is registered for an event that you anticipate lasting in excess of two hours, please make sure your children are prepared and given a meal prior to drop-off, as we do not provide meals.
- For semester events, we ask that a parent or guardian come serve as a classroom assistant one time during the semester.
- It is imperative that you keep your children home when they are sick. Please be even more attentive of how your children are feeling when preparing for childcare events. If you have any hesitancy about how they are feeling prior to attending any Woodmen Kids programming, please notify Danielle.
Children thrive best when they are nourished and secure in an environment equipped to love them well. Please adhere to these best practices when preparing your children for childcare.
For specific questions or cancellations, please email Danielle Bettencourt.