Birth - K
Our vision is to actively engage children in God's Word through teaching, drama and worship, and to equip them to share their faith with others; to empower and equip families and ministry partners to be spiritual leaders through events, trainings, resources and relationship building.
Early Childhood Ministries is a great place for children birth through Kindergarten.
- Identical programs are provided at all services at all campuses.
- Our purpose is to partner with families in the Christian education of their children by laying a spiritual foundation during the first five years of a child's development.
- Spend some time with us! We would love to show you around.
Weekend Early Childhood classes are available during services
Saturday: 6 pm andSunday: 9 and 11 am
Identical services are provided every weekend at our Rockrimmon, Woodmen Heights and Gleneagle campuses.
On the weekends we use TRU curriculum:
- TRUBlessings for our 2 and 3 year olds, guides little children to know thtat they are made and loved by God.
- TRUWonder for our 4 year olds through Kindergarten creates an environment for young children to experience the wonder of God.
During the week, we use the following:
- Midweek Early Childhood curriculum will be emailed to you weekly. Lesson plans will be in the weekly curriculum crates.
- Wednesday evening childcare for Awana is currently doing our "Puggles" curriculum with our 1 and 2 year olds.
- Evening curriculum for elementary children will be Veggie Tales movies with discussion questions following. Any exceptions will be available the night of the event.
Like us on Facebook!