Birth - K
To actively engage children in God's Word through teaching, drama and worship, and to equip them to share their faith with others.To empower and equip families and ministry partners to be spiritual leaders through events, trainings, resources and relationship building.
Early Childhood Ministries is a great place for children birth through Kindergarten.
- Identical programs are provided at all services at all our campuses.
- Our purpose is to partner with families in the Christian education of their children by laying a spiritual foundation during the first five years of a child's development.
- Spend some time with us! We would love to show you around.
Weekend Early Childhoold classesare available duringServices
Saturday: 6 pm andSunday: 9and 11 am
Identical services are provided every weekend at our Rockrimmon,Woodmen Heights, and Gleneaglecampuses.
On the weekends,we use TRU curriculum:
- TRUBlessings for our 2 and 3 year olds, guides little children to know thtat they are made and loved by God.
- TRUWonder for our 4 year olds through Kindergarten creates an environment for young children to experience the wonder of God.
During the week, we use the following:
- Midweek Early Childhood curriculum will be emailed to you weekly.Lessons plans will be in the weekly curriculum crates.
- Wednesday evening childcare for Awana is currently doing our "Puggles" curriculum with our 1 and 2 year olds.
- Evening curriculum for elementary children will be Veggie Tales movies with discussion questions following. Any exceptions will be available the night of the event.
Like us on Facebook!